At Kingo Auctions, you can bid on building materials and fixtures from our demolition projects.
For demolition clients and builders:
Here's how we conduct a Kingo auction easily, quickly, and safely
When Kingo conducts an auction of building materials and fixtures from our demolition projects, you contribute to the circular economy without lifting a finger. All we need is a little time to carry out the auction before environmental remediation and demolition begin.
Here's how a typical Kingo auction proceeds:
- We enter into an agreement to initiate a Kingo auction.
- Kingo initiates the auction 3-4 weeks before environmental remediation and demolition work begins.
- The auction takes place through reputable auction houses with which Kingo has an established partnership.
- Once the auction has ended, buyers collect and remove the materials themselves in a safe and legal manner. Kingo has, of course, ensured that the necessary insurance conditions are in order. The collection typically takes place on a Saturday within a short timeframe that doesn't disrupt Kingo's employees or others on the site.
- The items are pre-paid online through the auction house.